The Bharat Scouts and Guides organizes adventure program to promote participation in adventure activities.
Members of all educational institutions, adventure clubs, and other voluntary youth organizations, in the age group of 12 – 45 years, who are interested in promoting and participating in adventure activities.
Number of Programmes
- 15 National Adventure Programme in one year.
- One International Programme in one year, in which youth from overseas countries also participate.
- Horse Riding
- Patrol Expedition
- Crossing and Encountering Obstacles
- Nature Lore
- Water Activities
- Rifle and Pistol shooting
- Horse Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Children Park fun
National Youth Adventure Institute
The National Youth Adventure Institute is recently developed at the Bharat Scouts and Guides, National Youth Complex, Gadpuri, Palwal, Haryana is committed to the promotion of the Adventure amongst the YOUTH. The Adventure Institute is opened to provide avenues to enjoy Scouting/Guiding and nature through adventure activities not only to the members of the Bharat Scouts and Guides but also to the non-uniformed youth of the country.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
It is open to all Schools, Colleges, Educational Institutions, Cub/Bulbul, Scout/Guide and Rover/Ranger Units who are interested in promoting and participating in Adventure activities.
The participants should fulfill the following conditions:-
1. Youth of age group 08 to 25 years.
2. Should be physically fit to undertake strenuous activities during the program.
3. One adult leader (Escort) for every 06 to 08 members should accompany and he/she should be physically fit.
4. Medical Fitness Certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner should be sent with the application form by the participant including escorts.
The Programme includes Fun based activities like Archery, Rifle & Pistol Shooting, Crossing, and Encountering Obstacles, in addition to the regular adventure activities like Artificial Rock Climbing and Rappling. Daily morning physical jerks, inspection, information about Scouting/Guiding activities, and Camp Fire at night will be the regular educational value-based activities in the institute.
HOW TO APPLY
Application in prescribed form along with medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner and a Demand Draft of Rs. 100 /- as registration fee per head (Non-refundable) should be sent in favor of Assistant Director, Bharat Scouts and Guides, NYC, Gadpuri.
One set of Scout & Guides Uniform(For Scouts & Guides only), Bag-Pack/Haver-sack, Bed Sheet, cotton Shirts or T-Shirts, P-Cap, comfortable Sports Shoe, 02 Pairs of Cotton Socks, Water Bottle, Lunch Box, Eating utensils, Pen / Pencil, Note Book, First Aid Kit etc.
RISK MANAGEMENT & SAFETY MEASURES
Our field staff and experienced instructor are taking care of each participant regarding the program, accommodation, food, sanitation etc. Even then the Institute will not be responsible for any unforeseen events that may occur during the Program.
During the programme, First-Aid facility will be made available round the clock.
Tent or hut accommodation is provided to the participants/Guests on raised cement platforms. Daily Anti Mosquito spray is done in the evening.
Nutritious cooked food is served to the participants keeping in view of the food habits of all parts of the Country. Only Vegetarian food is served.
The Institute has a well-furnished BS&G – Library, Camp Fire Circle, Stage, Dining Hall, Sound System, Colour T. V. set, D.V.D. Player, Musical Instruments, Projector, Garden. etc.
Scouts & Guides equipments and literature, P-Cap, T-shirt etc. are available at NYC on sale.
HOW TO REACH
National Youth Complex, Gadpuri is situated between Ballabhgarh & Palwal on N.H. 2 Mathura Road.From Sarai Kale Khan Bus Stand Buses are available everyhalf an hours for Ballabhgarh. Auto Rickshaw are available from Ballabhgarh to Gadpuri Village.
1. We protect wild life and nature.
2. This is an environmental friendly program. Participants should not litter any wrappers.
3. Booking of any Programme is confirmed only on receipt of the Registration Fee.
4. Registration can be made for any programme. Selection will be made on “first come first serve basis”.
5. Fee includes food, accommodation, training equipment, first-aid and other training expenses during the programe.
6. Scout/Guide Law is the Camp Law. Smoking and drinking is prohibited in the campus.
7. A hearty welcome to one and all awaits at the National Youth Adventure Institute, Gadpuri, Palwal, Haryana.